Come celebrate Leela's first birthday party, as we throw the party of the century! Come have fun, dance, play and be immersed in loving vibes while wearing whatever colourful pyjamas or any clothes that show your true colours!
We can't believe it's only been a year since The Leela Centre has it's opening night party. So much love has blossomed and grown in the centre since!
So we'll be celebrating by throwing a truly awesome party you'll never forget!
This party will feature some very awesome things including:
- Conscious dance
- Authentic relating
- Connection games & activities
- Cacao bar
- Delicious snacks
- Amazing people
- Mind-blowing synchronicity
- A super awesome CHILL OUT room with massage tables, comfy cushions, cool vibes & mystical tarot reading.
So come and let's connect, explore, relax, and rejoice together and celebrate life in vibrant conscious communit!y!
Helping facilitate some of the games and activities on the night will be Alison Petrie, Simon Wing-Lun, Lora Radford, Prem Kalpa, Heleen Meyer Fourie, and Khali Young!
Whether you've been to Leela before or not, everyone is welcome to come relax, let your hair down, and drop into fun-filled concious community celebration!
All proceeds will go directly to helping the Leela centre (which is run by a not-for-profit organisation) to grow into it's full potential as a centre and home for conscious transformation, love, freedom, and community in Sydney!
Places are limited and the event will most probably book out, so book early to reserve your spot.
- Earlybird tickets (until 5th of October): $36.50 + bf
- Full Price Tickets (until midday, 21st October, if still available): $45.00 + bf
Book online to reserve your spot and save here:
Tickets are strictly limited, and are expected to sell out (No tickets available on the door)
We'd love you to bring a WATER BOTTLE if you can to keep hydrated, we'll have some snacks and drinks there too! <3
See you there!
The Leela Centre - L2/113-115 Oxford st Darlinghurst
- Entry via Glass Doors on Corner of Oxford st & Crown st, next to Big Daddy's Burgers. Doors will lock after 7.30, just buzz leela on the intercom to come up.
Parking: $8 All day weekend parking is available at Wilson Parking Liverpool st, there's some on street parking in the area.